Tuesday 17 April 2018

Why do you want to choose Software Testing as a Career? or Why not in development field ?

This question is very common for freshers or for those who want's to kick start there career in  Testing, you can answer this question as below:

For fresher #1:   " One of my cousin is already working in MNC and he guided me that as Software Tester you can make your career in IT field , development is also good option as i have done projects in my college days  but my interest is more in Software Testing "

If interviewer asks you about programming interest , weather you like programming or not then you have to answer in "yes" because as a Automation Tester you should  have  programming knowledge as well.

For experienced  (other field) #2:  "I have worked as tech. support  ( profile in which you  have worked) for 1 year in XYZ company but now i am willing to work as Software Tester because it is more stable job Profile and has better career path as well".

If interviewer asks you "how can you say it has better career path"? .. in that case you can reply with #1 answer (for fresher).

note: in interviews no need to explain your views unnecessarily by saying bookish points like
# I like helping others.
#I love solving puzzles.
#I love to take challenges.
because for that points you should have explanation

No comments:

Post a Comment

SDLC

2) Feasibility Study: "Analyze the requirement whether we can develop the software or not " example: In company we have PM(P...